*** This page is under construction. Click here to visit the current BHS Football site ***
6th Annual Baggo Tourney
Come join us on Saturday, July 23, at the Batavia Moose Lodge on Route 31 and Mill Street for a fun day of competition that helps support the Bulldog Football program. This is our 6th annual event and the format will be the same as last year. There will be food and beverages for sale, prizes awarded, and special recognition throughout the day. Come out and compete against your friends and neighbors. Please feel free to invite other Bulldogs!
Time Schedule: (Please arrive 30 minutes prior to start time)
- 10 a.m. start – Youth Tournaments: grade school/middle school division ($10 per team entry fee); HS/College division ($20 per team entry fee)
- 4 p.m. start – Adult Tournament: 21 and older division ($40 per team entry fee)
Register at www.bataviabulldogfootball.com and click on registration link on the top of the page. PLEASE register in advance and as soon as possible so we can accurately prepare tournament brackets.
Online Entry Deadline: 1 p.m. on Friday, July 22, 2016
If you would you like to volunteer, provide auction prizes, sponsor the tournament or loan us a baggo set for the day, contact Event Coordinator John Oroni at email@example.com or cell (630) 205-0528.
Want to be a 2016 Bulldog Pride Sponsor?
Second and Final Football Gear Order
- Summer Camp Calendar (updated 5.15.2016)
- Equipment Day Checklist 2016
- Summer Camp FAQs
- Summer and Off-Season Info
- Summer Camp Registration via Batavia Park District (must be signed up to participate)
- 2016 Regular Season Schedule
- 8th-Grade Summer Camp Info
- 8th-Grade Summer Camp Calendar