Transcript Request Process
Unofficial Transcripts (Current BHS students only)
- These transcripts can typically be used for proof of academic standing for auto insurance discounts or for scholarship applications.
- Unofficial transcripts can be requested through either a parent or student account in PowerSchool.
- Linked here are directions and screenshots that show how to request an unofficial transcript.
Official Transcripts for College Applications (Current BHS students only)
- These transcripts are only used in the college application process and only cover up through the student’s junior year.
- Requests for official transcripts for college applications are completed in Naviance.
- In accordance with NACAC and BHS guidelines, these transcripts will be sent beginning September 1st of your senior year.
- Linked here are directions and screenshots that show how to request an official transcript in Naviance.
Final Transcripts (BHS Graduates)
- BHS has partnered with Parchment to send your official final transcript quickly and securely to outside institutions.
- Final transcripts for graduates are free until August 1st of your graduation year. After August 1st, students will be charged a processing fee from Parchment.
- All orders are processed during normal school business hours. Click on the Order Records button below to begin your request.
Kelli Robinson, Registrar